Training For Success?
Training for success started on 3 September 2007. It is your chance to get the tools you need to get a job or get ahead in your career. Whether you need the skills to find work or want more training to turn a job into a career, Training For Success can help. It can offer you training opportunities to best meet your needs through JobReady and Apprenticeships.
What’s in it for me?
Whether you need to develop the skills to find work, or want more training to turn a job into a career, Training For Success can help. It offers you:
- quality flexible training delivered by Hugh J.O’Boyle Training Ltd;
- opportunities to progress as you develop your skills;
- a personal training plan agreed with you that best meets your needs;
- an opportunity to gain the skills/qualifications that employers want;
- paid employment from day one as an apprentice;
- a training allowance
- contributions towards lodgings and/or childcare costs may also be paid
Training For Success is designed to enable participants to progress to higher level training, further education, or employment by providing training to address personal and social development needs, develop occupational skills and employability skills and, where necessary, Essential Skills training.
It will be delivered through three components:
(1) Skills for your Life
To address the personal and development needs of young people who have disengaged from learning and/or have significant obstacles.
(2) Skills for Work
To help young people gain skills and a Vocationally Related Qualification at Level 1 to be able to gain employment, to progress to pre-Apprenticeship or Apprenticeship provision, or to further education.
(3) Programme LED Apprenticeship
To ensure that those who have been assessed as being capable of achieving a Vocationally Related Qualification at Level 2 but who have not yet secured employment, are prepared for future progression to employment as an Apprentice.